March 18 2019
Tattoo Cover Ups
Tattoos are the best, until you don’t want it anymore. Who knows, maybe it brings up bad memories or just isn’t your style anymore. Whatever the reason, you want to cut this lifetime commitment short.
You have a couple options:
- You can hide it with stage makeup, clothing, or something else, and make sure your tattoo never sees the light of day.
- You can spend thousands and go through the long and painful process of tattoo removal.
- You can remove the tattoo yourself “Gladiator” style cutting it out of your flesh with a nearby sharp rock (This method of tattoo removal is highly not recommended)
- You can search the ends of the earth for a magic lamp that contains a witty genie that grants you three wishes, and then use one of said wishes to wish the tattoo away. Although, it seems unlike the Disney version, all wishes come at a price so do your homework.
- Or, you can choose in my opinion the best thing to do when you have a tattoo you do not like….. Get a tattoo cover up, and turn that lemon of a tattoo into inky lemonade!
We all make mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes happen to be tattoos that will stay on our bodies our whole lives and remain there after death even after our un-tattooed flesh has decayed into dust.
Point is, don’t beat yourself up about it, there is something you can do to make that tattoo something that you want to have on you forever again. And don’t think:
“Is my tattoo too big for a cover up?”
“Is my tattoo too dark for a cover up?”
Tattoo cover ups can make any tattoo big or small, light or dark, into a tattoo that you want to show off. Another great bonus to getting a tattoo cover up is guess what? You to get a new tattoo!
Here are just a few examples of tattoo cover ups we have done at Mr. Inkwells Classy tattoos in Southern California. Take a look and see if you can guess which tattoos are cover ups and which tattoos are not. (The answers are at the end of the article, so don’t cheat)
So, don’t remove your tattoo or roll the dice with a devious genie and wish it away, come on down to Mr. Inkwells Classy Tattoos and turn that tattoo you regret into a tattoo you love!
Our world class tattoo artists can make that bad decision disappear. Call, Click to book, or just come on down.