Orange County California Tattoo Shop Reopening: Phase 2
As Coronavirus cases drop, Tattoo Shops in Orange County are open again. Here at Mr. Inkwells tattoo shop we are very excited to be able to tattoo everyone again.
The Coronavirus pandemic has been different and confusing for everyone, this goes for the tattoo industry as well. At Mr. Inkwells tattoos our number one priority is our staff , and of course you, our clients and friends. That is why even before the COVID 19 pandemic we have always been on the forefront of tattoo safety and cleanliness. We take pride from being industry leaders when it comes to tattoo safety, that is why when the Coronavirus pandemic hit we knew we had to be as smart and prepared as possible.
Starting in early April we worked with Orange County and the state of California to develop a comprehensive phased Tattoo Shop Reopening Plan. This Reopening Plan is designed to keep you and the tattoo artist as safe as possible.
We began Phase 1 of the Tattoo Shop Reopening Plan on June 1st. And now, based on the current COVID 19 numbers in Orange County, we are pleased to announce we are moving forward to Phase 2 of the plan as of September 9th.
Phase 2 of the tattoo shop reopening plan means a slight increase in tattoo shop capacity from 50 percent, to 60 percent capacity. This increase in operating capacity means we will be able to do more tattoos, which is great news for everyone wanting some new ink.
Although we are increasing capacity slightly all of the other protocols from Phase 1 of the Tattoo Shop Reopening will be in effect. These protocols include:
- Tattoos will be by appointment only. (No walk-ins will be permitted during this time) To book an appointment use our online booking form by clicking here, or call (562) 446-3656.
- Temperature checks for all employees daily prior to beginning their scheduled shift.
- All artists and clients will be required to wear masks (standard face covering) throughout the tattoo process while in the tattoo procedure area.
- No guests will be allowed in the tattoo procedure area. Only tattoo artists, clients, and tattoo shop staff.
- If the waiting room is being used, clients will be asked to wait outside of the tattoo shop and wait to be called.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms is asked to reschedule their tattoo appointment.
This along with all of our regular industry leading tattoo safety procedures, which you can read more about by clicking here.
We are currently experiencing higher than normal demand for tattoos. So, make sure to book your appointment early by clicking here or calling at 562-446-3656.
Again, thank you for all your support during this strange time, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
See you soon!